Krebit ID LLC (“we”, “our”, “us”, “Krebit”, or the “Company”) respects the privacy of our users (each, “you” or “User“) and is committed to protect the privacy of Users who access, download, install or register to our mobile application, our website located at https://krebit.id/ (the “Site”), the Krebit Token contract located at “contract.krebit.eth” (the “Smart Contract”) and Distributed Application (the “DApp”), which includes text, images, audio, code and other materials (collectively, the “Content”) and all of the features, and services provided. The Site, the Smart Contract, the DApp and any other features, tools, materials, or other services offered from time to time by Krebit are referred to here as the “Services.”.
2. What Type Of Information We Collect
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users. The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to you, which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services (“Non-personal Information“). We are not aware of the identity from which the Non-personal Information is collected. Non-personal Information which is collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information about your device (e.g., the device you use, the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the website’s domain name from which you linked to the Services, etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of the Services. We may also collect information about your activity on the Services (e.g., pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, timestamps, etc.).
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information“). Such information may include:
- Account Information: When you sign-up and register to the Services, you will be asked to provide us certain details about yourself. You may register to the Services through your social network account or directly through the Application or our website (if applicable).
- Registering through social network account: When you register or sign-in to the Services via your social network account (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.), we will have access to basic information from your social network account, such as your full name, home address, email address, birthdate, profile picture, friends list, personal description, as well as any other information you made publicly available on such account or agreed to share with us. At all times, we will abide by the terms, conditions and restrictions of the social network platform.
- Registering through the Application or our website (if applicable): When you register to the Services through the Application or our website, we may collect from you the following information: full name, email address, home address, hometown, nationality, birthdate, phone number, as well as information required for our compliance with regulatory Know Your Customer requirements, such as passport or other identification number, and any other information you agreed to share with us.
- Voluntarily Information: We may collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For instance, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services. We may also collect the feedback, suggestions, complaints and reports which you send to us. Please note that we may also collect complaints about you from other Users, which may include your Personal Information.
- Device Information: We may collect Personal Information from your device. Such information may include geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g., MAC address and UUID) as well as other information which relates to your activity through the Services.
For the avoidance of doubt, if we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it remains combined.
3. Information we will never collect.
We will never ask you to share your private keys or wallet seed. Never trust anyone or any site that asks you to enter your private keys or wallet seed.
4. Cookies And Google Analytics
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to login, navigate around and use the features of a website, or to provide a service requested by you, for example by remembering items you have placed in an online shopping basket. We do not need to obtain your consent in order to use these cookies.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by using a cookie to store information about the region in which you are currently located, remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other parts of web pages that you can customize, and provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect remains anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for example which pages you go to most often, and record difficulties you may experience while using the Website, for example error messages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the efficiency of the website.
- Targeting Cookies or advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements tailored to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization. For more information about online behavioral advertising cookies and online privacy, please see the guide produced by the internet advertising industry available at youronlinechoices.com.
5. Grounds for Processing
Processing of Personal Information is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services, to protect our legitimate interests and to comply with our legal obligations.
6. How We Use The Information
- To set up your account and to provide the Services.
- To identify and authenticate your access to the Services.
- To authenticate your identity for the purpose of compliance with regulatory requirements.
- To send you relevant notifications, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and newsletters.
- To market our website, products, and the Services.
- To serve you personalized advertisements when you use the Services.
- To perform a research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests.
- To support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries.
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services; and
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
7. With Whom We Share The Information And For What Purpose
8. Third-Party Collection Of Information
9. For How Long We Retain The Information
We respect your privacy rights and therefore you may contact us at any time and request: (i) to access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted); or (ii) that we will cease any further use of your Personal Information (for example, you may ask that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third-parties) or that we shall remove your Personal Information (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep the information).
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies and agreements. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
10. How We Protect Your Information
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of your information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, the security of information transmitted through the internet can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. Users of the Services are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, biometrics, user ID or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any of our digital services. In order to protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of any of the Services, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse the Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
11. Rights of residents of the EU
If you are a resident of the European Union, please note that the following rights specifically apply regarding your personal information: (1) Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information; (2) Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; (3) Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control; (4) Request erasure of your personal information; (5) Object to the processing of personal information by us; (6) Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us; (7) Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
To exercise such right, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use a third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you use the Services. This technology uses your information with regards to your use of the Services to serve advertisements to you (e.g., by placing third-party cookies on your web browser). We may also use our third-parties and share with them Users’ information to assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retargeting our Users. You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information about this practice by NAI and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
13. Transfer of Information Outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
14. Corporate Transaction
The Services are not designated to individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years old, you should not download the Application, use the Services, or provide any Personal Information to us. We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that an individual under the age of 18 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
16. Advertising ID And Advertising Identifier
The Google Advertising ID is an anonymous identifier, provided by Google Play services. If your device has an Advertising ID, we may collect and use it for advertising and user analytics purposes. We may also use Apple’s Advertising Identifier (IDFA), which is a non-permanent device identifier provided by Apple, and any information obtained through the use of the Advertising Identifier, for the purpose of advertising. By downloading the Application or using the Services you explicitly agree that we may associate your Advertising ID and your Advertising Identifier with your applicable persistent device identifier. This will facilitate our ability to improve your personalized experience. Further, we may use other persistent identifiers for non-advertising purposes. If your device does not have Advertising ID or Advertising Identifier respectively, we will use other identifiers.
17. Local Storage Policy
19. How To Contact Us
If you have any general questions regarding the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org